Monday 26 August 2013

The Liebster Blog Award #2

I was nominated for The Liebster Blog Award by Alice (thank you!) whose beauty blog I love reading so go and follow her! I was nominated a few weeks ago and did a post on it here where I nominated blogs that I love so I'm not going to retag people but am going to answer the questions Alice gave me!

1) What's the most recent thing you bought?
It was Superdrug's own brand Coconut Oil after I'd seen loads of bloggers talking about how amazing it is! I put it in my hair for about an hour this morning and then washed it out and my hair felt a lot more manageable so I'm happy with it. I also just remembered I bought a coke and chicken nuggets from Burger King after the Coconut Oil so I guess I've just lied to everyone.


2) Who inspires you?
This is such a typical YouTube watching/blogger response but people like Zoe (Zoella), Tanya Burr and Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) because they seem like such nice people and have made a living out of just being friendly and talking/blogging about makeup and other things they enjoy. Gosh I'm welling up.

3) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! I used to love tea but now it makes me feel sick but I still have it every now and then.

4) Favourite item of clothing?
Pretty boring but probably my high waisted leggings from River Island just because they can be worn with anythingggg and they're not see-through so I can tuck tops into them.

5) Favourite TV show and why?
90210 or Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model!

6) Silver or Gold?
In terms of jewellery it's gold because I own a crazy amount of gold necklaces (well it's fake gold but you know). In general I'm not too sure because it depends on what the item is and whatnot. Probably gold though.


7) Favourite thing in your make-up bag?
I'm torn between the items I use for my eyebrows and any kind of mascara so I've gone with mascara because it just changes my face so much. I'm currently using Max Factor's Wild Mega Volume mascara which I bought when it was on offer for £4.99 instead of £6.99 but it's turned out to be really good so I'm going to repurchase it when I run out!


8) What's your favourite way to kill time?
Watching YouTube videos, reading blogs, blogging or just generally being on my phone.

9) Where's your favourite place?
Hmm I have no clue, if it was a shop it'd be Boots or Superdrug but for a location I don't actually know haha!

10) Do you have a pet, if so what is it?
Yesssss, two dogs. Amy is a Dachshund and Leo is a Chihuahua mixed with a Toy Poodle.
 
11) Where do you see your blog in 2 years?
I like to think I'll still be blogging and talking about makeup I've been loving!

Thanks to Alice for these questions I really enjoyed them!

5 comments:

  1. Loved reading the answers, the jewellery is gorgeous and I can imagine your dogs are so cute!:))
    Thank you for the mentions, I really appreciate it :)

    Alice
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, they are just a few of my collection haha! Can't stop myself! And aw yeah I posted pictures them on the other liebster award post if you're interested in seeing them, they're my babies haha! And that's okay I really like your blog and the way you write :) xx

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster blog award. Even though you already did it I would love if you could check out my blog it would mean allot love reading yours! loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for the award and about liking my blog! Yeah sure I just followed you! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done
    ladies fashion wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete