Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Liebster Blog Award #3

Lucy from LoopyyLu kindly nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award so thank youuuuuu and also follow her because she has really good posts and handly little tips! You can see my other Liebster Blog Award posts here and here where I answered other questions!

Here are the questions Lucy gave me and my answers to them:

1) Whats your most worn piece of clothing?
Leggings! I have such a lazy sense of style.

2) Heels or flats?
Definitely flats, I love masssssive heels but I would never wear them on a daily basis because I'd feel like I'm trying to draw attention to myself but I do wear them occasionally.

3) Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
No, what a sad, sad life I lead.

4) Dark, Milk or White chocolate?
I don't actually know, it depends on my mood. Probably milk though. Or maybe white.

5) Who's style do you love?
I'm not sure, I like laid back outfits that are really casual but look nice and put together. There isn't really a celebrity or person's whose style I really admire but I really like how the Olsen twins dress and also the girls in 90210.

6) Celebrity crush?
I was asked this before and I said Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Channing Tatum but I also want to add Matt Lanter to the list. All so beautiful.

7) Do you have any pets, if so what is it?
Two dogs, Amy is a Dachshund and Leo is a Chihuahua crossed with a Toy Poodle. They are both so beautiful they make me emotional.

8) Who's your favourite band/singer?
Uh I'm just going to say it straight out: One Direction.

9) Whats your most used makeup product?
It's so hard because I wear mascara, lipstick and fill my eyebrows in every day without fail so it's probably a tie! But I've got through two Rimmel eyebrow pencils and am now on my third so most likely that is my most used item specifically.

10) What do you do in your spare time?
Watch YouTube videos, read blog posts, blog and watch TV.

11) Why did you start a blog?
I used to love writing when I was younger but then English in secondary school sucked the whole fun out of it but since I became a huge lover of makeup I thought it'd be fun to talk non-stop about products I've bought and enjoy using.

Thank you to Lucy again for nominating me!

1 comment:

  1. Many congrats on the nomination. You have given quite true and straight from the heart answers to the questions. I agree to the most of them as well.

    ReplyDelete