Wednesday 18 December 2013

#2014bloggerchallenge


This post should have gone up 10 days ago (thanks gmail for providing me with this information) but I am a very lazy human who occasionally struggles with the simple task of turning my laptop on and typing.

Basically I had a YES I'M GONNA DO IT moment and am taking part in Gaby's, from Another Girly Blog, 2014 blogger challenge which I'm pretty sure you would have heard of if you're a blogger. For the challenge you have to write two blog posts a month on the topic Gaby sends out and is just a good way to motivate yourself to sit down and blog.

Are you a part of the #2014bloggerchallenge?

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing it too!! Woooo x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yaaaay! I am determined to stay on track with it haha! x

      Delete