Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hello

Greetings! 

This is the first blog post that I've ever made and it's literally taken me more than a day to get to the point of writing this post because I've been trying, and failing, to work out how to use Blogger. Gone are the days where I would edit and customise my Piczo and MySpace accounts and, thankfully, the days of BTEC ICT, which equipped me with zero life skills.

I love makeup and the thrill of buying it; Boots and Superdrug are like my heaven on Earth and send me into a frenzy but, then again, I can also make a food shop to Morrisons a makeup buying session. I also love visiting charity shops and buying clothes I can imagine an old lady once wore, like jumpers and shirts.

I plan to use my blog for makeup reviews, beauty hauls and showing items bought from charity shops and, now my A-levels have finally come to an end, I pretty much have a whole summer of nothingness until I start my Makeup Artistry college course in September.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment