I got nominated by Becca Hearts (yaaaaay thank you and check out her blog!) for the Liebster Award which is basically given to people with blogs that have less than 200 followers to help them get more well-known and also so people can get to know others a bit better.
The rules are that:
1. You link back to the person who nominated you
2. You answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you
3. You pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate
4. You ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. You go to each nominated person's blog and let them know you've done the post
These were the questions given to me by Becca Hearts:
1) Which is the best place you've ever visited?
My mind has gone blank and I can't pinpoint anywhere specific but when I was younger I went to Scotland with loads of family friends and I had so much fun with the people my age because we were literally in the middle of nowhere. Also I loved Tuscany in Italy because it was so pretty and the food was gurrrrrd.
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Oh my word so many beautiful men out there how can I decide?! Probably Harry Styles and Zayn Malik (am I allowed to say more than one? I'm uncontrollable) and also Channing Tatum because he has the ultimate male figure.
Back when I met my main boy Hazza S
3. Who was your favourite band as a kid?
I loved Steps and pretty much cried when they broke up but I also liked Liberty X, Hearsay and Maroon 5.
4. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Katy Perry because she's so funny.
5. What is your make up bag essential item?
Mascara of any kind!
6. Which beauty skill do you wish you could be better at?
Applying and blending eyeshadow! I don't know whether I'm rubbish at it or if I have such minimal eyelid space it just makes it ten times harder than it actually is.
7. Would you rather have a shopping spree or a holiday?
Shopping spree because you get to keep everything!
8. What is your favourite animal?
Dogs, particularly small breeds.
My lovely little babies Amy (top) and Leo
9. What is your party trick?
I literally don't have one and even if I did I would get too nervous and think it was terrible so would stop halfway through.
10. What's your favourite TV show?
90210 or Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model.
11. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
I always say One Direction even though I don't exactly keep my love for them hidden.
Thank you Becca Hearts for the nomination! My 11 questions are:
1. Where is your favourite place to eat?
2. Would you rather be a singer or an actor/actress?
3. What do you wear more often, eyeshadow or lipstick?
4. What is your favourite clothing shop?
5. Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?
6. If you could look like any celebrity who would you choose?
7. Do you prefer spending a lot on one expensive item or spending the equal amount on a range of cheaper items?
8. What is your favourite name for a boy and a girl?
9. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
10. Would you rather visit America or Australia?
11. Would you prefer being the tallest person in the world or the shortest?
The blogs I nominate are:
The Movie Diorama (I'll allow you to not answer number 3 hawhaw)