I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Boho Bun who, by the way, has a great blog and whose writing style I love (this is not a hint to go and follow her...). I'd seen this tag floating around and love reading people's facts but now I feel under pressure to be interesting *starts sweating profusely*.
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I know you're supposed to tag 15 people but I want to tag the blogs I really like reading rather than just listing people mindlessly!
Sam from Lipstick and Lectures
Bea from Beatrice Sapphire
Cora from Corasphere
Tash from Tash Face
Emily from Freckles and Flaws
Joanna from Joanna Loves
Celine from Vintage Teapot
My 7 Facts:
1) If it wasn't already obvious from this blog, I absolutely love makeup so much that it's insane. I never used to like makeup up until around the age of 16 but it feels like I've loved it forever and am so glad I got into it as I have no clue what I would be doing now if it weren't for my makeup artistry course.
2) I have such a loud voice and everyone always tells me I'm shouting but I'm not even aware of it. I also always mishear people or just can't compute what they've said so I'm always like 'huuuh? Oh! Haha'.
3) I've worn glasses since I was about 9 and now contact lenses are like my lifeline.
4) I go through phases with my hair where I want to either cut it all off or grow it fo'evaaaaa and dye it blonde so it looks like I belong on a beach (I blame Ivy from 90210).
5) I spend hours watching YouTube videos every night before I go to bed, like seriously even if I get in bed at 10 I'll be up until at least midnight.
6) I wish I was more streetwise and am so terrible at anything relating to public transport or visualising a journey route. Bus timetables confuse the heck out of me as I can't get my damn head around where to stand and what direction the bus comes from and it really frustrates me.
7) When I was younger I used to make a weird 'hm' noise when I was watching telly and I honestly couldn't stop myself from doing it. When I eventually did stop I then moved onto counting things that I walked past and I would get so stressed out if my mum pulled me away before I had finished and would run back to count. DON'T JUDGE ME.
I'm not sure that any of these things class as interesting but hey let's just go with it for the time being.