Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Liebster Blog Award #5, #6 and #7

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by three different bloggers, KasopeMaria and Renee so thank you to all three of you! I've done the award a few times so I'm not going to nominate people or give any questions to answer by I'm going to answer the questions I was given! If I answer all the questions it's going to be a crazily long post and people will die from exhaustion so I'm going to choose 4 questions from each blogger.

Kasope's questions:

1. Summer or Winter clothes?
Definitely Winter, I don't feel comfortable showing my bare legs or my back so finding Summer clothes are a nightmare for me! This Summer I'm going to make more of an effort with my clothes though and buy things out of my comfort zone!

2. High end or drugstore makeup?
I wish I was one of these girls who only ever bought high end makeup but I am a drugstore lover all the way, I really can't part with so much money on a regular basis when I know there are cheaper alternatives.

3. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
Currently it's my denim jacket from Primark with fake sheepskin on the inside and round the collar, it literally goes with everything, I have to refrain from wearing it 24/7.

4. Online shopping or instore shopping?
I think it depends because online shopping is the best when looking at the sales but a lot of the time when I order online I return loads of items as they're not what I though they'd be.

Maria's questions:

1. What's the name and brand of your favourite lipstick?
Mac's Impassioned will forever be my favourite!

2. What's the one beauty item you can't live without?
Mascara, no specific one, I just need something to define my eyelashes!

3. How often do you go out without make up?
I wear makeup everyday (yolo) unless I'm ill or I'm not going to leave the house but at college it gets taken off because I'm doing makeup artistry.

4. Favourite brand of mascara?
Currently it's Miss Sporty's Incrediball but it changes quite frequently.

Renee's questions:

1. Sweet or savoury?
It depends, I like to think savoury but I can never tell until I'm faced with both options in front of me haha.

2. DIY or buy?
Definitely buy, I'm awful at DIY and have ruined many pairs of jeans by trying to cut them into shorts but accidentally cutting them way too short to ever be socially acceptable.

3. Heels or flat shoes?
I like wearing heels but I wear flats 90% of the time so, flats.

4. If you could go to any country in the world where would it be?
Australia (breaks down and cries).

Thanks again to Kasope, Renee and Maria and have a look at blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment